Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

Here's a picture of three of my favorite creatures: My dad, my daughter, and my cat.
Natalie sure had a great time with my parents when they came to visit us in November!

Then last week we flew to Tyler's parents' house, just north of Seattle. It was co-o-o-o-ld! We had to bundle Natalie up during our trip to the park. Another wonderful time was had by all.

Natalie was very much indulged by attention from all sorts of grandparents two weekends in a row! She will be completely bored this upcoming weekend with only mom and dad and Reese to occupy her.
We got back to California on Saturday. Predictably, I was all ready on Sunday to get our Christmas tree! Luckily Tyler knows me by now so he was mentally prepared as well for the task.

Natalie had fun picking a Christmas tree. Remember last year when we picked out a Christmas tree? She's, um, a little bit bigger now :-)

-22 lbs 6 oz (a loss of 2 oz from a couple weeks ago, and the same weight as she was in October - oh well)
-31.5 inches

Helping mom decorate the Christmas tree on Sunday! She did a great job taking ornaments off for us.
























1 comment:

The Mommy said...

That kid is flippin' cute! Can't wait to see what the Gibbs/Carroll genes produce next . . .

What is the baby proof plan for the tree? Inquiring minds want to know . . . we think we're going to get one this weekend but I'm not sure that I want to babysit another thing in my house!