Sunday, December 9, 2007

Screamin' Along at Sixteen Weeks

Here is Natalie, picking out her first Christmas tree with Daddy!

Wearing a cute outfit selected by her cousin Emma.
I like my Bumbo!
I've been drooling a lot lately.
A view of our back yard, along with our gorgeous new grill (in the midst of assembly)!
Natalie is still testing the limits of her voice... she loves to make herself heard! She got her second set of immunizations on Monday, and showed off her true lung capacity. I'm sure that such screaming has been heard before at the doctor's office, but I'll be honest - her dad and I were pretty shocked that such little lungs could scream so loud! Afterwards she was fine though.

We've been very busy setting up day care lately. This week we were excited to find a great nanny for our little one! Natalie will be staying at home during the days, playing with her friend Kai who will be sharing the nanny with her. Kai is four days older than Natalie, and it's fun to see the two little babies learning and growing together. Unfortunately for the nanny, when Kai cries Natalie quickly follows suit - and vice versa. Infectious Crying Baby Disease at its worst!

No comments: