Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where are the updates???


Well, we are sorry that it has been a few weeks since we've posted. I have to say that I have had no energy lately! Being pregnant (sixteen weeks) with Natalie's little brother or sister has taken something out of me. Plus, she's gotten six new teeth in the last couple of weeks AND had a wicked fever (roseola) for a couple days in there, so nighttime sleep has been very impacted, meaning that I have been lying around on the couch in my spare few minutes.
But Natalie is doing well!
We will post more after the weekend. My parents are here visiting and we are about to head out to meet them somewhere north of the Golden Gate Bridge. It's been a fun visit so far! Natalie was a little shy the first day, but now all she wants to do is play with her grandparents.


1 comment:

Heather said...

congrats! when are you due?