Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ten Weeks

Natalie says "Don't worry, even though this Bumbo seat is on the bed instead of on the floor like it should be, Mommy never left my side even for a second!"
Our girl is all of ten weeks, 3 days old. She's learned to do quite a few new things this week - from blowing raspberries, to shrieking, to arching her back off the floor. Today we were playing on the floor on a blanket, and she managed to turn herself ninety degrees during the course of the hour. It was pretty amazing (to me at least)!

She seems to like reading books. She scans the pages fervently when I hold them up for her. The current house favorite is Go, Dog. Go! although our favorites change quite frequently... Reese often joins in during reading time.

Today her new trick was trying to roll over. She can only get as far as her side - that is just fine by me. Now I am frantically trying to get her to do "tummy time" more to improve her neck strength, in case she decides she wants to practice in her crib when she's supposed to be sleeping.

We begin the move process on Thursday. Thankfully Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Geoff are coming to help out. They also will be our very first babysitters, as Tyler and I are attending a wedding of some close friends on Saturday night! I know Natalie will be in very good hands, though I know I will miss her incredibly. She's never been away from Tyler or I for more than fifteen minutes!

And, tomorrow is Halloween so check back for some pictures of our little bunny!!!

No comments: