Monday, October 8, 2007

7 Weeks + 2 Days - updated with pictures!

Tyler, Natalie, and I had a very busy weekend avoiding the Blue Angels, who were in San Francisco for Fleet Week.

On both Friday and Saturday, we tried out our new stroller in Mill Valley with the Youngs family. Ironically, on Friday Natalie and Anna were dressed in exactly the same bodysuit (the white one from this trio)... On Saturday, Tyler and I dressed Natalie in this outfit in purple. Little did we know that Anna would be dressed in the blue version of the same outfit! And, we have the same stroller as the Youngs family does (the BOB revolution in Orange). The girls were twins all weekend long - although Anna has 5 1/2 months and 10 lbs on Natalie.
Anna and Natalie in matching onesies:

This bouncer ROCKS!!!



Saturday, in matching dress and legging outfits. Tyler and Todd did not coordinate their outfits, sadly.
Natalie says, "Have I mentioned how much I love my paci? And my daddy?"


Then on Sunday we drove to Petaluma to see the Hamners! Renee and Brett welcomed their daughter Lilah almost exactly one month before Natalie was born, and this is the first time we've seen them since we had Natalie. We have some lovely pictures from yesterday, as I'm sure you'll agree:




YES! Natalie pooped so hard that it ricocheted up the back of her diaper and into my lap, ruining my outfit and hers. May I add that this is the second time in a week that she has achieved this feat in a public setting. Luckily Renee was kind enough to loan me a pair of pants so I didn't have to wear a poopy dress for the rest of the day. After the outfit catastrophe, we had a really lovely time relaxing in the warmth of a Petaluma afternoon. Natalie loved looking around the Hamners' back yard, and desperately wants a back yard of her own now.

No comments: