Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tax Day!

It's common knowledge that April 15th is a holiday in this household. The end of tax season! Yay!

To celebrate, Tyler went to his firm's annual April 15th party and relaxed with the rest of the accountants from his company. Natalie and I scooted around the house, trying to eat the door stops, playing with the foot pedal from her Diaper Dekor, and trying out mango as a finger food (it was a hit). Here's a quick video I took. You can see how fast she's getting at scooting! Disclaimer - I took it with our regular camera, not the video camera, so the quality isn't great. And then, of course, Natalie decided that she wanted to grab the camera, so the video abruptly ended. As her mother I think it's pretty darn cute though.

Tonight she also decided that she wanted to explore the consonant. She has been trying a few out for size lately - we'd hear maybe one "na" or "fa" a day, almost like it was a mistake she made. Tonight, though, she kept saying "ma! ma! ma! ma! ma! mama!" I know that she was just playing around with the sound, and she didn't know what she was saying, but it felt amazing to me.

No comments: