Monday, April 12, 2010

Shirt

Gap came out with its Product (RED) line back while I was pregnant with Natalie. I purchased a shirt for myself and Tyler as soon as I could in order to support the awesome new business venture. Naturally I also purchased one in size 6-12 mo for our then unnamed and unborn baby.

My INSPI(RED) t-shirt languished in the drawer for quite a while. Two pregnancies, two nursing stints, quite a bit of chilly San Francisco weather, and then a Michigan winter meant that it went unworn. Natalie wore her onesie quite frequently, and Noah wore it afterwards - in fact, I still squeeze him into it every now and then. And Tyler wears his at least once a week if not more. Today I finally dug mine out of the drawer and wore it for the first time in forever.


Tyler got Natalie up this morning... and as I walked into her room to say good morning, my sleepy runny-nosed tousle-haired tired toddler's first words to me were "Mommy, why are you wearing Daddy's shirt?"

No comments: