Friday, September 11, 2009

Boo Hoo

They could be twins if they weren't 20.5 months apart in age.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just had my first (and possibly my only) "kids grow up too fast and I can't believe we only want to have two of them" moment.

I will NEVER buy another box of Pampers Swaddlers for a Gibbs baby. Unless something crazy happens, but two is the plan (and my doctor vehemently agrees that I should stick with two).

Oh, Pampers Swaddlers, how I am addicted to your odd cloying scent! I was so excited to need Swaddlers again, but alas, Noah has packed on the pounds in a way his sister did not, and he's outgrown them. *sigh*

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think all of the diapers have a little bit of the baby powder smell, don't they?

And what size diaper is he in now? A 3??