Monday, February 2, 2009

New Hat!

Natalie got a new hat this weekend, and our camera actually obliged us by taking a few pictures of the occasion!

Mom and Dad are far too proud of this beautiful little (almost) 18-month old.

She had so much fun watching the Super Bowl yesterday. At the start of the game, she settled in on Mom's lap with a cup of milk and a bowl of crackers to watch for five or so minutes. It was like she knew that people all over America were doing the same thing - albeit many with a libation stronger than milk, and a fattier food than crackers! Then her friend Anna arrived, and the tv could have disappeared for all Natalie cared after that point - although both girls really seemed to like Bruce Springsteen's halftime show.

In Baby Boy Gibbs news, we are officially in our third trimester (!!). Tomorrow I will re-encounter all sorts of prickly needles (glucose screening, then a CBC, then a Rhogam shot) at my doctor appointment. BBG has been moving around quite a bit - he especially seems to like it when I sing to Natalie. He was moving all over when I sang "twinkle twinkle little star" this evening (while Natalie rocked her baby doll). I'm glad *one* of us likes my awful singing voice...or, maybe he hates it and wants me to stop? :-)

4 comments:

Amy said...

That first picture is about the cutest one I have ever seen in my life!!!!!

pl said...

My adorable niece! Be careful or I will come to CA and steal her!

Emily, Ben, and Océanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily, Ben, and Océanne said...

Mommy's voice is the most beautiful sound in the world! (Océanne puts up with my singing somehow!) I'm so excited for your upcoming arrival, Natalie is going to be a great big sister!!