Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Happy Halloween!

At Natalie's daycare Halloween party.
She definitely didn't get the concept of a party - that I was there to *hang out* with her... from the second I walked through the door, she clung to me to make absolutely certain that I wasn't leaving! I couldn't put her down for a second! Finally once her dad arrived an hour and a half later, she finally understood that we weren't going to leave her there, and she started to enjoy herself a little bit.

Her toy of choice, a fake potato chip.
She did win second prize in the costume contest though - which was highly lucrative for mom and dad - 1/2 day free at daycare! Yah! As Tyler pointed out, this more than paid for her costume, so we feel vindicated that we spent money on it.

Videos edited and posted later.

No comments: