Sunday, January 13, 2008

Twenty-One weeks, Back to Work

Little Miss Natalie is 21 weeks old! That's a lot of weeks - so many that we've taken to saying "five months" when people ask us how old she is. :-)

Tyler had a good fantasy football year. In the past when he won, he would either buy me a gift, or take me out for a special dinner as a reward for putting up with football-watching all fall long... this year I asked for a highchair. It just goes to show how priorities change when a little one arrives! She does like her new chair though.

Yesterday we went to Sacramento for our friend Lauri's 30th birthday. Natalie got to enjoy a houseful of new and different toys - she loved it!

I returned to work on January 3rd. It's really hard to be a full-time mom and a full-time employee at the same time! Natalie's having a great time with Rose (the nanny), and I know she couldn't possibly be in better hands. At the same time, I miss her smiles and giggles... the happiest part of every day is when I return home to her sweet face!

No comments: